We are open for business, though working remotely, during the COVID-19 outbreak. You can still reach us through our office phone during normal business hours. Much, if not all, of our representation can be done remotely.

(805) 641-6600
Free Consultation

If you are an employee in the greater Orange County area (Santa Ana, Irvine, Huntington Beach, etc.) with a wage claim, you can file your wage claim at the Santa Ana district office of the California Labor Commissioner (also commonly called the Santa Ana Labor Board). The Santa Ana Labor Commissioner accepts the following types of wage claims:

You have reached www.wage-claims.com, a website run by Strauss & Strauss, APC, a law firm that handles wage-and-hour claims throughout California. If you are looking for the Santa Ana Labor Commissioner, it’s office is located in Orange County at:
605 West Santa Ana Blvd., Bldg. 28, Rm. 625
Santa Ana, CA 92701

The telephone number of the Santa Ana Labor Board’s office is (714) 558-4910.
If, however, you are looking for an attorney for your wage claim, you can visit our contact page for the contact information for Strauss & Strauss.

Remember, you can be represented by an attorney in your Santa Ana wage claim. You may need an experienced wage claim attorney to ensure that you can maximize your claim for unpaid wages, like unpaid overtime or unpaid commissions.

Strauss & Strauss represents San Bernardino employees in wage claims. We only get paid if we win your case. Contact us for a free wage claim consultation, or call us toll free at (805) 641-6600.


  1. Confidential

    Hi, I am looking for a collection agency for collect my notice of judgment. Please let me know.

    Thank you

    1. Our office has represented numerous clients in the collection of their Labor Commissioner award. Please give us a call so we can evaluate your case.

  2. Confidential

    had filed a claim in santa barbara, and got notice thru mail that my pending case was transferred to santa ana. i’m checking on my status, thank you

    1. Our law firm is not associated with the California Labor Commissioner. We are lawyers who bring claims for unpaid wages before the Labor Commissioner. It is not unheard of for a claim to be transferred. It is often difficult, however, to get in touch with the Labor Commissioner office. Be persistent. If you need a lawyer, we’d be happy to discuss your claim. 805-641-6600.

  3. I work for a company in XXX. We aren’t getting paid on time. Paydays are on the 1st and 15th of every month. I am a salary employee. Also, I have a garnishment for child support which they are deducting from my payroll check each time but they are not disbursing it to the child support disbursement agency. We also do not get paid for overtime worked and the team I am under is a manual labor team. I have been harassed for not being able to get to work because of no paycheck and also been threatened with write ups/termination by my supervisor. Please respond ASAP. Thank you.

    1. Thanks for contacting Strauss & Strauss. We are not the Labor Commissioner but would be happy to talk to you about this issue. Just because you were paid on a salary basis does not mean you are not entitled to be paid overtime. If you don’t get a paycheck, there are many other violations of law that may be happening. Give us a call at 805-641-6600.

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>