We are open for business, though working remotely, during the COVID-19 outbreak. You can still reach us through our office phone during normal business hours. Much, if not all, of our representation can be done remotely.

(805) 641-6600
Free Consultation

If you are an employee in or near San Bernardino, CA with a wage claim, you can file your wage claim at the San Bernardino office of the California Labor Commissioner. The San Bernardino Labor Commissioner accepts the following types of wage claims:

You have reached www.wage-claims.com, a website run by Strauss & Strauss, APC, a law firm that handles wage-and-hour claims throughout California. If you are looking for the San Bernardino Labor Commissioner, it’s office is located at:
464 W. 4th St, Room 348
San Bernardino, CA 92401

The telephone number of the San Bernardino Labor Board’s office is (909) 383-4334.
If, however, you are looking for an attorney for your wage claim, you can visit our contact page for the contact information for Strauss & Strauss.

Remember, you can be represented by an attorney in your San Bernardino wage claim. You may need an experienced wage claim attorney to ensure that you can maximize your claim for unpaid wages, like unpaid overtime or unpaid commissions.

Strauss & Strauss represents San Bernardino employees in wage claims. We only get paid if we win your case. Contact us for a free wage claim consultation, or call us toll free at (805) 641-6600.


  1. Hello,
    Please I need an information regards minimum wage & overtime wage claim, I formerly worked at a care residential facility in Fontana but now moved to LA. Which of the labour commissions do I apply for my claims? Also what are the requirements for such claims?
    Thank you

    1. Please give us a call so we can set up a free consultation by phone or by Zoom. During our call we can discuss the proper venue for your claims and the requirements for the claims.

  2. I would like to know if I could file a claim because the temp agency that I work for has send me to work assignments and when I show up to work they send me home but the agency does not pay me for any hours even one time I worked for 30 minutes and they send me home with out even paying me for those 30 minutes worked. Now they did the same to my wife and son and they told them that they don’t have to pay them for any hours because they didn’t work. My understanding is that if you show up to a working day we should get paid for at least 2 hours unless they call you so you don’t report to work. I wonder to how many other people they have done this too. Hope you could answer my question and help me and possible others that this agency has done it too. Thank you

    1. All employees in California have to be paid for all hours worked. So if you worked 30 minutes without pay, you are owed for at least 30 minutes of pay. There may be additional penalties you can recover as well. These would include the penalty for the failure to pay all wages at termination. As far as reporting time pay goes, the rule is that each day you’re required to report for work and do report but are not put to work for at least half of your scheduled day’s work, you have to be paid for half of your usual or scheduled day’s work, but in no event less than 2 hours or more than 4 hours. There are some exceptions to this rule. We would need to review your exact situation before giving you any kind of legal advice. Please give us a call.

  3. Confidential

    I’m curious to find out if I have to contact the county labor board office for San Bernardino county or if I just go through you and you handle that part. My previous employer hasn’t paid me commission from a while back. And a couple other things I wanted to get your take on. Please email me back or call XXX thank you

    1. We would be happy to look at your situation to see if you have any claims. Our law firm will handle your case, assuming we accept it and we enter into an attorney-client representation agreement, from the start until the end. That means we will handle every aspect of the wage claim. Of course, all cases are different, and you may need different services than what we generally provide. However, that is something we can discuss if and when you call our firm.

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>